Re: [TenTec] [Orion] Orion II Noise Blankers

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Orion] Orion II Noise Blankers
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 14:42:56 EST
In a message dated 2/26/2006 9:27:09 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
nq5t@comcast.net writes:

>  simply open the file with it.  You'll see a neatly laid-out,
>  extremely long but totally incomprehensible matrix of hex
>  numbers.  It goes on for thousands of lines.

Reminds me of the days with the old radio shack model 1 level one with 4 K
of memory and then the commodore 64 where you typed in the programs from run
magazine and they were several pages of 1234 5678 12ad 34cf  etc..   wheeeeeee
tom N6AJR
TenTec mailing list