Re: [TenTec] Century 21 DIGITAL Manual

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 21 DIGITAL Manual
From: "Paul - W8KC" <w8kc@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:09:27 -0500
Please remember that the manuals you "find" on the Internet are illegal
copyright violations of the manuals Ten*Tec still sells for just a few bucks
each.

Considering how great TT customer service is, even to the point of often
sending out inexpensive parts for FREE, you really should consider trying to
support them by purchasing a non-bootleged manual.

The above is simply my humble opinion.  Your morals may vary.

73! =paul= W8KC -- Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc/tentec.html
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v10
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.htm