Re: [TenTec] NR - Fact or Fiction?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] NR - Fact or Fiction?
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:22:06 EST
Buck,
Here Here I totally agree!
Make the NT like it was in 1.371. I actually helped me copy signals sometimes
and it sure did quiet down the noise in general.

After all it's called 'Noise reduction' and in 1.371 it worked pretty well.

Right now 5 minutes ago I tried it again. Immediately when I turn it on
(setting 3-4) I get a crackling signal! Who wants to here that? No one! Also
any
signal I tuned in is distorted along with the crackling.....

Just a simple way of looking at I guess.... It's broke, I say that because it
is not doing any 'Noise reduction' to speak of.

73,
Lee