Re: [TenTec] Orion II and 2.031 NR

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II and 2.031 NR
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 22:29:38 EST
Doug,
OH yes you are correct. There is some major problems. We have been talking
about them most of the evening... Did you read the earlier posts?
Very interesting.
What amazes me is some folks are trying to talk some of us out of the fact
that they have significant problems in OII firmware.

You don't have to be an engineer to know when things are not right.

Makes me wander if the TT guys working on this are hams or users at all. If
we all notice it why don't they?

TT has produced some fine equipment in it's time, so I think someone there
knows how it should be. Maybe they are not involved in OII.

All we can do is report it to Dits  n  Bits and hope it gets resolved.
I hope so, beacause it is a cool radio to operate and I love the color
screen.

73,
Lee