[TenTec] Thanks

To: tentec mail list <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks
From: Marty Hartwell <mhartwe@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 14:26:55 -0500
Hi all
Thanks to Bill and Mike and several others I have heard from about the ringing in
my ears. I was commenting on another email I saw in the digest but it seems to
be a common thing with guys my age plus or minus a few years. Maybe it is common
with old age as we age. I don't remember having the problem even ten years ago.
I do remember having a very bad cold a few years ago and noticing it start during
that event. As I told one you responding to me, I will be talking to my doctor on Saturday.
There may not be anything he can do directly but I may ask for a hearing test to see where
the high end is, just for future reference. I don't think any one thing caused this other than
old age except an accumulation of the noisy environments I have been throughout my
several careers. So if you work in a noisy environment get some ear plugs.

Marty