Re: [TenTec] Roof filters

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Roof filters
From: "Don and Diana Cunningham" <wb5hak@duracom.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:35:14 -0600
Bob,
I'm sure you will get all kinds of ideas, and the advice I have already seen
concerning roofing filters vs standard ones is good, but I just installed
all three optional ones in my O2 today.  I'm afraid the 300 cycle one might
be a little narrow for my RTTY use (even though I put it in, hi), and 600
seems just about right so I can still have RTTY chats on contest weekends,
hi.  Whichever way you decide, you will LOVE the Orion II.  I'm glad I have
mine, even if we are growing a little with the software.
73,
Don, WB5HAK