[TenTec] Remote Pegasus

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Remote Pegasus
From: Robert Tortajada <n6ri@rtort.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:43:25 -0800
Greetings all, in a few short weeks I will have my O2 to replace my
Pegasus at my home QTH. My antenna setup is severly lacking on the lower
band 40-160 ( have nothing). However, my club is getting a 2 ele 40 on a
55ft tower. I would like to put the pegasus there and install a quick
and easy remote base.

What is a good setup that will be easy to install and work with the
pegasus? I have looked at W4MQ's IRB, but that seems like overkill for 1
or 2 operators in our club. Is there an easier setup?

Thanks,
Bob - N6RI