[TenTec] FS: TT Model 1220 2 meter rig...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TT Model 1220 2 meter rig...
From: Robert G Durrell <bwdurrell@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:04:07 -0500
FS: Ten Tec Model 1220 2 meter FM rig with the optional TT model 1220 30
watt internal amplifier.  I did not build the kit but whoever did did an
excellent job!!  I took it on a trade a while back but don't use it that
much.  I can't find a scratch on it.  Beautiful receive audio and
compliments on transmit audio, especially on simplex. It doesn't appear
to have been in a smoking environment. It comes with the construction
manuals for the rig and the amp, mobile bracket and TT hand mic.  I have
pics on request.

Asking $75 shipped CONUS.  Please contact me at 770 942-9911 evenings and
weekends or 404 249-2498 during the weekdays or e-mail for details.

73, Bob Durrell W4HT