[TenTec] FS: Paragon 585 and 960 Power Supply

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Paragon 585 and 960 Power Supply
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 13:39:14 -1000
I have for sale a Paragon model 585 and matching Speaker/Power Supply
model 960. They are both in excellent condition. The Paragon has all
filter slots filled with Ten-Tec filters. There is no RS-232 board. The
Paragon will be shipped directly from Ten-Tec and the 960 will be
shipped by me. Best offer over $750 takes it. I'll only sell the 960
separately if the 585 sells first. For details, including digital
photos, email me. Please indicate whether you have high speed internet
(such as DSL or cable) service or dial-up, so I can send the pictures in
multiple emails if needed.

Ken N6KB