Re: [TenTec] OII Audio testing/optimization

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OII Audio testing/optimization
From: <k6kdk@k6kdk.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:16:59 -0800
Lee,

I agree with much of what you say.. I am looking for on-air documentation of
OI w/ VER2.xx and OIIs for my MP3 audio project.. If you can hook me up aith
any relevant station for this purpose please email me direct (off the
relector at k6kdk at k6kdk dot net)

Since it was N9AUs Audio that started most of these discussions I will
now post my web sever page that has various Orion Audio Issues files
(MP3 format) including N9AU for your listening enjoyment. I was going
to wait on making this page public until I collected some more example
files, but ran out of time on the project, so here is what I have so
far:

http://www.k6kdk.net/ham

If you access this page and want to listen to the files more than once,
I would be grateful if you could save my server some bandwidth and
just "right click" on the file name/link to access the "Save As"
function, then you can save the MP#s to your local drive rather than
using internet bandwidth.  Thanks.

73s  -Dan K6KDK