[TenTec] Orion I and V 2.056

To: "Ten Tec" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion I and V 2.056
From: "Joseph Trombino Jr" <w2kj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:28:25 -0500
Just loaded up V 2.056 into my Orion I and notice the screen contrast is
much better, but the QSK is slower and the NR seems to be a little better.

Need more time playing with the radio and the functions to get a better
handle on performance.

Only notice the click in the left earphone when using sidetone value of 50
or more...I usually run mine at 15 so no problem there.

Any additional comments on  V 2.056 in the Original Orion??

                                73, Joe W2KJ
                                Still loving the Original Orion