Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy
From: "Mary Ann Higgins" <mahiggins@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:58:12 -0500
Duane if you look again at the last sentence again I hope you'll see
the intention of my email
was to SUPPORT you.  In retrospect I should have said that I thought
ur email was the best I've seen
on the reflector! Duane sorry fer the mix up--my comments were
directed at the very noisy
few. I also love 2,56 and TT. Hope this clears up any
misunderstandings which I now
see could have happened. Plse fell free to post this email on the reflector
  Once again sorry fer any mix ups.
7'3s Ray W1JUS

--
The joy is in the journey...