Re: [TenTec] General coverage RX/XCVR suggestions?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] General coverage RX/XCVR suggestions?
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:41:30 -0400
You would be hard-pressed to find a better option than the Paragon. It is a
very enjoyable radio and often available at bargain prices, considering its
capabilities and performance. I certainly enjoy mine in all modes and for SW
or BC listening. According to Ten Tec, it is one of their most successful
radios as shown by the number of years it was offered.

=Vic=
WA4THR