Re: [TenTec] The Bug

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Bug
From: John Nason / NA9U <na9u@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 05:08:35 -0700 (PDT)
I never gotten a bad audio report on my O2 nor have I
heard bad audio on any O2 I have communicated with.
So I am not sure where this is coming from.

My own observation of this issues is quite ironic.
Although I personally never have heard bad audio on an
O2, it seems to me that when bad audio reports come
in, a Heil mike is involved.  It may be possible that
this has nothing at all to do with the Orion but
rather some kind of mismatch between the Orion and the
Heil's.

73,
John NA9U