Re: [TenTec] Fw: For Sale: TenTec Corsair 11, Ps, Vfo

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fw: For Sale: TenTec Corsair 11, Ps, Vfo
From: "Jason Cooper" <jbear45@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 00:48:42 -0700
  From: Ralph Howes<mailto:rhowes@greenapple.com>
  To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment<mailto:tentec@contesting.com>
  Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 5:56 PM

  Greetings to the list:
  I have a very clean and nice TT 526 (6&2) for sale. It works very well and
  looks like new. It comes with the oringinal box and packing material ( will
  double box if shipped), original manual, original microphone and power cord.
  I'm taking it to the Jackson, Ohio hamfest in the morning should anyone be
  there. I'm wanting $750.00 + shipping in the USA.
  Best Regards,
  Ralph Howes
  W8BVH
  Lancaster, OH