[TenTec] TT Corsair Color

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT Corsair Color
From: "AJ4AY" <aj4ay@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:40:54 -0500
I wanted to refinish a ratty looking MFJ tuner I had to match my corsair II.
I took the power supply cover to the local Lowes and was able to get a quart
of semi gloss paint.  The color computer match was close but not exact.  At
any rate, I did not have to purchase a gallon and the tuner looks pretty
good sitting next to the corsair.

The usual disclaimers apply & YMMV...
Jay
AJ4AY