[TenTec] FS: Paragon and power supply

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Paragon and power supply
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:13:05 -1000
I have for sale a 585 Paragon , and a 960 Power Supply, both in
excellent cosmetic and operational condition. The Paragon has the
optional 282, 285 and 288 (250Hz, 500Hz and 1800Hz) filters installed as
well as the standard 2.4kHz and 6kHz filters. There is no FM or RS-232
board in the Paragon. The 585 will be shipped directly from Ten-Tec and
the 960 will be shipped from my QTH. $700 obo plus shipping. If
interested email me for more details including digital photos. Please
indicate whether you have high speed internet service or dial-up
service. The picture files are large.

DE N6KB