[TenTec] Orion VFO / Mode transfer

To: "'TenTec List'" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion VFO / Mode transfer
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:03:35 -0700
I've played with this for quite a while.  The ONLY way I can get the VFO
mode to track is IF I have assigned an alternate VFO to the SUB-RX.  If, for
example, VFO A is on 14.300 USB and you've just come from 80 metres and the
B VFO is on 3.810 LSB.  With NO VFO assigned to the SUB-RX hit the A>B key.

Guess what, VFO A and B are at 14.300 but VFO B stays in LSB!  If VFO B is
assigned to the SUB-RX (even if no antenna is assigned to the SUB-RX) the
two VFOs will be in USB.

So the moral of the story is keep the SUB-RX assigned to VFO-B unless
otherwise needed.

73,

Rick
VE7TK