Re: [TenTec] TX Offset "bug"

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TX Offset "bug"
From: Randy K4QO <k4qo@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 05:48:57 -0400
>First, a friendly correction. Remember, VFOs don't have modes. Modes are
>assign
>to MAIN RX, SUB RX and, indirectly, to TX. It might be less confusing to post
>with this in mind.

>73,
>Lin
>WB1AIW

Lin,
I just read the digest after replying to a previous post - you make a good
point - I should be describing the rcvr mode and not refering to the vfo.
Sorry for the confusion.

I still say the transmitter should follow what mode the rcvr is set to. (with
no funny offset)  At the end of the day, I still think this is a flaw that
should be straightened out.

73,
Randy
K4QO