Re: [TenTec] V2.055 bug /watch out on 60 meters!AlsoeffectsO2v2.032!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] V2.055 bug /watch out on 60 meters!AlsoeffectsO2v2.032!
From: "Merle Bone" <merlebone@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:37:31 -0500
"I don't understand, Bob, when I push A>B on my O2 and O1 (1.372b5) band and
mode are transferred perfectly."

I don't know about the Orion II, but the Orion only transfers the mode when you
do A>B if the general purpose receiver is assigned to the "Transmit VFO" if you
are in split mode. If the general purpose receiver is assigned to the main
receiver VFO, or if the general purpose receiver is not assigned to any VFO,
the mode is not transferred when you do A>B (Or the reverse). This can result
in having the transmit mode different then the receive mode.
73,
Merle-W0EWM