Re: [TenTec] TenTec Crystal filters FS

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Crystal filters FS
From: <nz7c@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 9:07:22 -0400
I would like the 250hz 6.3 slot filter for my Omni if still available. Please
let me know where to send check - thanks!
Tim, NZ7C

---- "Ken Simpson wrote:

=============

TenTec crystal filters for sale:

TenTec 288 filter for narrow SSB or wide CW
1800 Hz, for the 6 MHz IF.  Used in the Paragon, newer Omnis,
and others.  Like new, with paper work for $70.

TenTec 285 CW filter
500 Hz, for the 6 MHz IF.  Used in the Paragon, newer Omnis,
and others.  Like new, with paper work for $70.

TenTec 282 CW filter
250 Hz, for the 6 MHz IF.  Used in the Paragon, newer Omnis,
and others.  Also like new, with paper work for $70.

Other TenTec items:

TenTec 299 Voice synthesized frequency counter
This unit is used with the TenTec Omni 546 series A, B, C,
some Argonauts, Corsair, and others.  It will work with
other rigs (such as the Triton), with minor mods to get
the right connections.
The 299 is used primarily for blind hams who can not read the
frequency readout on the transceiver.  By pushing a button, it
will "speak" the frequency (to tenth of a KHz).  A front panel
switch permits selection of the entire frequency, or you can
eliminate the MHz, and give only the KHz.  There is also a
volume control on the front panel.
Of course it can also be used to give a "voice digital readout"
to a rig with an analog dial.
This particular unit is in great shape electrically.  Cosmetically
it has some wear, especially close to the button that is pushed
to activate it.   $ 190

WARC band crystal to put the Omni C on  24.5 MHz   $20

TenTec 289 noise blanker for the Delta 580 transceiver
This very effective noise blanker can be added the 580 Delta
to help get rid of ignition noise, and is especially effective for
mobile use.  It is a rare item!  $100

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson