Re: [TenTec] Great article on Bob Heil

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Great article on Bob Heil
From: Dave Tipton <dave@lodave.org>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 13:55:58 -0700 (PDT)
<Off Topic Rant>
  And he even answers the phone when you call his office.  I was kinda stunned
by that.  Regardless of how anyone personally feels about his products, his
customer service there is just like our buddies at Tentec.  They'll listen to
you complain, offer a suggestion, and it's up to you to go impliment it.  Gee,
that almost sounds like people being accountable, doesn't it??  More companies
need to set this example.  Stand behind your product and constantly work
towards improving it. :)
  </Off Topic Rant>

John/K4WJ <k4wj@bellsouth.net> wrote:
  At 03:05 PM 5/2/2006, AI4DQ@aol.com wrote:
>http://www.musiciansfriend.com/document?doc_id=100290&src=3NL6DRB&c_lid=b3

What a fascinating article about a fascinating man! Thanks for posting it.

73..de John/K4WJ