Re: [TenTec] Orion FSK tone reversed?

To: "TenTec List" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion FSK tone reversed?
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 22:11:12 -0700
Duane I think that's the issue.  As you say it's easy to fix with the Orion.
I've got the rig and the software operating correctly and copying RTTY and
apparently sending a clean FSK signal.  I also gather that both the Orion
and Orion II behave in the same manner.  So I think I'll just let it rest
and keep good records of the menu settings.

Thanks to all for the info and suggestions (both on and off the reflector).

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk