Re: [TenTec] Orion buyers guide

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion buyers guide
From: "Lynn Lamb" <w4nl@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 22:03:13 -0400
No clue Bob,  but it's a must and they are fair and a quick phone call will
answer your question.  When done you will have the best radio any desk could
have, period.

I'll add that once past that learning curve, it truly becomes 'the rig' that
feels darn good to go with the funny numbers many talk about.  I've had
several rigs beside this Orion and honestly tried hard to find something
better with the receiver and it just isn't there.  My rig is the latest
hardware radio as far as I know.

73, Lynn W4NL