Re: [TenTec] usb to serial

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] usb to serial
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 08:23:05 -0700
Almost any cheap USB to serial adaptor will probably work.  I have two that
I got by just searching the Internet.  One came from Amazon, but neither
have a brand name marked on them and both were around $15-20.  Both work
fine with my Orion II and my old TS-870, as well as with an E-Trex GPS unit
and some other equipment I have tied it with.

Ron N6AHA