Re: [TenTec] ALC not working, Anyone had the covers off?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ALC not working, Anyone had the covers off?
From: Lin Davis <linbdavis@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 10:56:13 -0400
Hi Lee,

When you first power the O2, the ALC LED should come on for a short moment as
it
powers up. The sequence is
1. S-meter backlight on.
2. S-meter backlight off and all front panel LED's on (including ALC) (briefly).
3. Front panel LED's off, LCD display backlight on.
4. etc.

Do you see it come on?

Lin
WB1AIW