[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Paragon 585, PS and accessories...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Paragon 585, PS and accessories...
From: Robert G Durrell <bwdurrell@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 18:31:15 -0400
FS: Ten Tec Paragon model 585.  Serial number 585-0533.  Rig is in
immaculate shape both electrically and physically.  The faceplate is
perfect with no scratches on the sides or back.  It went back to TT in
June 2005 for a complete check up (will include the invoice for the work.
 It has the following options:

FM board
RS 232 board
Model 288 1.8 filter
Model 285 .5 filter
Model 282 .250 filter
Of course it has the standard 6.0 and 2.4 filters.  The rig has been
opened up for general coverage transmit.  I will include the TT model 701
hand mic.  It does not have the Geihl chip.  It also includes the
original loose leaf manual and the TT foam fitted box.

Also in the package is the Ten Tec model 961 speaker/power supply combo.
It is also in very good condition with only a couple of very light
scratches on it's left side, faceplate is perfect.

Pictures are available on request.

This is a great radio and has been on of my favorite CW rigs.  I'm
thinning the station down though and it has become surplus to my needs.

Asking $650 plus shipping from 30135.  Please call me at 404 249-2498
daytime during the weekdays or 770 942-9911 evenings or e-mail for
details.

73, Bob Durrell W4HT