Re: [TenTec] FT-2000 Webpage

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FT-2000 Webpage
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 09:02:43 -0500
Two questions about the FT-2000 I had intended to ask Chip Margelli while
at Dayton and I forgot:

1.  Did they finally fix the legendary Yaesu key click problem?
2.  Did they finally fix the legendary Yaesu "noise blanker always on"
problem?

It will be interesting to see how these hold up in the ARRL lab testing
(plus W8JI and Sherwood testing) for receiver performance.

        73,  Duane