Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V question
From: John Read <az_boa@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 19:37:20 -0700 (PDT)
I have been using an Argonaut V as my primary rig since I
  purchased it in January.  I also use a Timewave DSP-59+
  and that helps when the bands are noisy or crowded.
  On 40 meters and 80 meters I also switch in the attenuator.
  This rig has a very sensitive receiver and over the weekend
  I worked New Zealand on 20 meters with 5 watts output to
  my Hustler vertical during the CQ contest.  Amazing.

  John, w7ccw

jcharley@bellsouth.net wrote:
  I have an Argonaut V for my secondary station.