[TenTec] control voltages, OmniVI, clarification

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] control voltages, OmniVI, clarification
From: <k7gt@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 9:49:38 -0700
I have been using the RS232 connection all along to control the Herc II and
could use it to control bandpass filters and antennas if I only cared to
operate on the 6 'contest' bands. But, I wish to have all three WARC bands
incorporated into my scheme. Thus, I need those additional voltages
separated out. Rather than attempt to add suitable voltages to the RS232
output (I have found places inside the rig where I can find all 9 voltages)
I would like to bring them out from the internal connector elegantly. That was
the intent of my initial post: find the manufacturer of the connectors and
hopefully an adapter that  will allow me to grab the voltages.

Allan  K7GT