[TenTec] OMNI VI Roofing Filter For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI Roofing Filter For Sale
From: "John Morris" <w4gd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:13:27 -0400
I am selling my International Radio Corp Roofing Filter for Omni VI and VI+
radios.

Included are the model #763 4 pole 600hz  cw roofing filter, the board and all
associated cables and parts. Details of this roofing filter can be found at
www.qth.com/INRAD.

This filter is new, still in the original package. I purchased it from IRC at
Dayton in 2005, but never got around to installing it and have come to the
conclusion that I probably never will install it.  Price is $150, shipping
included to CONUS. Present price from IRC is $175, plus shipping.

Please reply direct to w4gd@bellsouth.net