Re: [TenTec] satellite modems and ham radio

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] satellite modems and ham radio
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:11:41 -0400
I have a dish network TV setup as well.  I also have wireless internet, that
I provide free to some of my neighbors.  None of this is affected by my
kilowatt.

However, I did have to properly ground the TV system (the installer provided
no ground whatsoever) and I did have to place toroids on various cables into
the equipments involved.  This is what I recommend to those who may be
unfortunate enough to have problems.

Gary