[TenTec] AUX Brake-out Box for Orions

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] AUX Brake-out Box for Orions
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:07:52 -0500
I may be the last guy to see this item ...

LDG is selling a reasonably priced breakout box ($60) -- RCA-14 --
compatible with the AUX port on either Orion (as well as several other
radios).  I was planning to build something like this as a neater cabling
alternative to the octopus cable.  Happened to run across the RCA-14 while
flipping through the QST that arrived today.  Plus is that there are no
missing signal lines like exist in the T-T supplied cable, and no solder
fumes :-)

(No relationship whatsoever with LDG)

Grant/NQ5T