[TenTec] (no subject)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: ac9s@mchsi.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:59:10 +0000
I received my new Orion II three days ago - it has been a blast so far, but I
have one question.  I am using Logic 7 for logging and have a problem with it
reading band / mode data when I log a qso.  Logic includes a primitive rig
control window and that displays the Orion's frequency, mode, etc just fine
and I can control the Orion from Logic without problem.  I do note that the
frequency display in Logic lags the Orion by a little.  Logic does just fine
with the Pro that I previously used and I am using the same serial card.  Any
thoughts?

Thanks --

Keith - AC9S