[TenTec] FS TenTec Rack Mount Ears for Omni 5/6 to Fit ClosetKilowatt or

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS TenTec Rack Mount Ears for Omni 5/6 to Fit ClosetKilowatt or other 19 inch racks
From: "Gary Jacek" <Gary.Jacek@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:19:42 -0700
Time to thin the herd.

I have a set of original TenTec rack mount ears, grey in color complete with
black handles.
They fit the Omni V and I believe Omni VI.

I acquired them as part of a Closet Kilowatt rack purchase, but don't expect
to ever have
an Omni 5/6 to fit them.

They are in very nice condition.

$30US for the pair plus whatever it costs to mail them to you.

I will email a photo to anyone who is interested.

If you have never seen a rack-mounted TenTec station, here are a couple that
may pique your interest:

http://www3.telus.net/ve7aq/page19.html

http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk/Closet_kw.html

73 de Gary