[TenTec] Paragon II Manual?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon II Manual?
From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 20:10:17 EDT
I was wondering if anyone is aware of an addendum to the Paragon  (586)
Manual. I had to troubleshoot a problem and found it difficult to use  the
original
manual. Lack of good INDEXING, no troubleshooting hints, board  locations
within the radio not identified on drawings, difficulty tracing of  connectors
on
schematic/actual location.

My problem was a poor connection on one of the board connectors. I cleaned
them all not knowing what I was looking for specifically. The manual makes
reference to a memory battery but does not indicate its location. Later on in
the ARCHIVES I found it is integral to U2.

I am not criticizing the manual but was looking for maybe a more thorough
resource.

Thank you.

Alan  KB7MBI
Woodinville, WA