[TenTec] Paragon II Manual?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon II Manual?
From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 20:10:17 EDT
I was wondering if anyone is aware of an addendum to the Paragon  (586)
Manual. I had to troubleshoot a problem and found it difficult to use  the
manual. Lack of good INDEXING, no troubleshooting hints, board  locations
within the radio not identified on drawings, difficulty tracing of  connectors
schematic/actual location.
My problem was a poor connection on one of the board connectors. I cleaned
them all not knowing what I was looking for specifically. The manual makes
reference to a memory battery but does not indicate its location. Later on in
the ARCHIVES I found it is integral to U2.
I am not criticizing the manual but was looking for maybe a more thorough
Thank you.
Alan  KB7MBI
Woodinville, WA

TenTec mailing list