[TenTec] Soon to be available... Nice Omni-VI+ and Paragon stations

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Soon to be available... Nice Omni-VI+ and Paragon stations
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:48:58 -0700
Looks like time for me to bite the big one and add an Orion to my
station. However it means that I should let a couple transceivers go to
new homes (heck I have 10 now). When the deal completes for an Orion
these will become 'officially' available (sometime next week). I'll list
them on this reflector and on the NCCC reflector at that time and then
on a listing service that following weekend. Please address any
questions off reflector.

Station One:
Ten-Tec Omni-VI+, model 564, serial number in 1997. Works great. Looks
great.
1.8kHz, 500Hz, 250Hz second filters; 1.8kHz and 500Hz first filters (all
extra filters bought new from Ten-Tec a little over a year ago).
Original manual.
962 PS. Looks great. Works great
Home made RS-232 cable
I'll be looking for best offer over $1600 for this package (you ship or
pick up)

Notes: 1. The TUNE button has lettering rubbed off. I bought a brand new
button assembly from Ten-Tec which hasn't been installed. I would
include this.
           2. The main tuning encoder occasionally feels a touch
sticking when you first move it. I bought a brand new encoder from
Ten-Tec ($50) which hasn't been installed but would be included.

Station Two:
Ten-Tec Paragon. Works great. Not a mark on it.
1.8kHz, 500Hz, and 250Hz filters added.
Voice synthesizer board
FM board
Original manual
Geihl chip installed. Original ROM supplied
961 PS. Works great. Not a mark on it.
I'll be looking for the best offer over $700 for this package (once
again, you ship or pick up)

Other items:
2 ea Ten-Tec KR1B Paddles (work anywhere but designed to match Corsair
II... I own three of them). Work great. In very nice condition (a couple
minor paint chips on case edge)
I'll be looking for offers over $40 for each of these (ship same)

Original, nice Paragon II manual (make offer).

Once again these items will become available in about a week at which
point I will consider offers. Of course pickups preferred. :)

[It is so hard to let any Ten-Tec gear go...]

Jerry, KG6TT
Fairfield, CA