Re: [TenTec] Orion/Orion II issues and new offerings

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion/Orion II issues and new offerings
From: Peg Haese KB9LIE <kb9lie@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:37:25 -0700 (PDT)
Actually, I'd bet only a small subset of people on the list give a rip
about Orion/Orion II issues, which is what Ron seems to be referring
to. That's one of the drawbacks of being on digest - delete and filter
don't work.

For future TT rigs, I will once again put in a plea for a mobile 100W
Jupiter Jr. or Delta III. It will take a very good rig to displace my
beloved Yaesu FT-900 CAT for travel and mobile use.

73 de Peg KB9LIE in SW Wisconsin
FP/KB9LIE from Maxotel on beautiful Miquelon July 26-August 6, 2006
taking the Jupiter, 900, and Alinco DX70TH for 6 meters and HF backup

--- ronc@sonic.net wrote:

I'm sure all on the list would agree that we would like to see some
sort of listing on the TT website of the known issues that are
being worked on....

Do You Yahoo!?
TenTec mailing list