Re: [TenTec] This and That!

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] This and That!
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:46:08 -0700
...and I'm troll proof.  What you describe as "kvetching" (a Yiddish
term--we called it "constructive criticism" in Philadelphia) are
observations backed up with actual test data done with commercial grade test
equipment and in response the radios inability to meet published
specifications.  I'm an engineer, not a psychiatrist, so list members who
engage in psychobabble, subjective hyperbole and ad homonym attacks simply
fail to make an impression on me, or to change the facts that have been
derived in a scientific manner to explain the subjective observations by
many users.  You can "love" your radio all you want, worship it or even take
it to bed with you if you like (I live near San Francisco so nothing shocks
me anymore) but it won't change the fact that the firmware needs revision
which TT acknowledges and hopefully will accomplish in the near future.

Ron N6AHA