Re: [TenTec] This and That!

To: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] This and That!
From: "Ron Zond" <k3miy@csonline.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 07:17:17 -0400
Ron

Amen! The folks at TenTec are all certified EEs (electrical entomologists).
They will get the bugs out with the help of the reflector. They read this
stuff too. I have had four T-T rigs; still have Omni V and Argo V. If
nothing else, the reflector helps the learning curve for both the company
and its customers. The company is great at fixing problems, and you get a
fast reply to email queries. As with other reflector members, my eyes aren't
very good, so I can get help with no problem. Long live T-T!

Ron
K3MIY