Re: [TenTec] PA Design

To: tentec@contesting.com, lyle3dd@grics.net
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PA Design
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 23:58:35 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/2006 8:06:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lyle3dd@grics.net writes:

I may of  missed something but sounds like someone is trying to use a ckt bkr
to correct  his unattention and or inexperience in loading an antenna system.

W9FCX

I think that is what I said. I have  a total of 7 hf rigs in the  shack, and
4 hf antennas and sometimes the switches can be set wrong.  I  usually catch
it with the lack of background noise, but it happens  occasionally,

the scout , and  the Orion are  on my 50 amp astron, so I use  the  airpax on
the orion to be safe. the corsair II and the omni-c have  their own power
supplies from ten tec. the ts2000 is on the astron and the  746 pro is on an
icom
switcher. I choose to save the Orion as my favorite rig by  using the airpax
breaker, and it works.

. I am so ashamed that I am one who is actually human and occasionally make
sever mistakes like  switching the antenna to the wrong rig.,my apologies  to
the group...:)

tom N6AJR

the reason I even listed it was to say the airpax tripped even though the  25
amp fuse did not.  I say its a good thing. !!