Re: [TenTec] PA Design

To: tentec@contesting.com, lyle3dd@grics.net
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PA Design
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:03:20 EDT
In a message dated 7/13/2006 8:06:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lyle3dd@grics.net writes:

I may of  missed something but sounds like someone is trying to use a ckt bkr
to correct  his unattention and or inexperience in loading an antenna system.

Also I have been a ham since 17 April, 1978, so I guess that qualifies me  as
this is what I meant in a previous about ham's on the TT reflector,
continually use it to make themselves seem more important and others less so,
comments as this. please stick to radios, preferably made by Ten Tec.. this
not help with improving the radios, its just being mean
tom N6AJR
TenTec mailing list