Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 for sale

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 for sale
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 12:34:56 -0500
All but the mic and cable are spoken for.

Jim N7US

Ten-Tec 565 Orion with minimal use since new 3/05 due to my relocation from
AZ to IL.  Includes Inrad 762 600 Hz roofing filter in 1 kHz slot, manuals,
original box, DC power cord, bag of connectors, and Ten-Tec Orion DVD.
Updated and checked out by Ten-Tec 1/06 and never removed from shipping
carton after I received it back after relocating in late March.  $2550.

Either with radio or after it sells:
Ten-Tec 310 fan $25, Ten-Tec 302R remote knob $100, Ten-Tec / Heil Studio
One mic with Heil CC-1-T cable $90.
K5SF Orion expansion dongle - It allows you to use the original dongle (the
5 Pin Din - 46176 Cable that plugs into the AUX I/O port) to bring out the
Audio In, Left & Right Audio Out, PTT then adds a female phono plug for the
FSK Input. $15

Non-smoker.  All clean/mint/as-new.  Located in far NW suburbs of Chicago.
Please reply direct to jim@n7us.net and not to reflector (don't hit "Reply"
button).

Jim N7US