[TenTec] FS: Corsair 1 and Delta 580 Transceivers

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair 1 and Delta 580 Transceivers
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:45:19 EDT
I have two very nice transceivers for sale:

The Corsair I is possibly one of the nicest available on the used market
today.  Perfect front panel, perfect knobs, very minor scratches on the  case,
overall a beauty.  9.0 to 9.5  throughout.  Sold with the optional 1.8KHz  8
pole  filter in in the first IF, and I have all the available filters for the
second  IF (1.8, .5 and .25) filters available for $60 each if purchased with
the
 radio. Good PTO. The engineers will tell you that the Corsair is  basically
the same platform as the Omni VI, and this one is every bit as  sensitive.
This is shipped in the original Ten-Tec foam box with  manual.  $325.00 plus
shipping.

I also have a very nice Delta 580 FS.  This one is fully WARC-enabled,  has a
very nice smooth PTO, and a very hot receiver.  As you know, the 580  and
Argosy radios are cosmetically challenged, it is very easy to ding the front
panel and ring.  This one has a beautiful faceplate, but has dings on  the top
plastic ring.  There are a few small dings on the metal case, no  major
scratches or gouges, far better than most I've seen, but I'd still have to
call an 8
or 8.5.  Selling for $285 plus shipping.

Please contact me off list.

Thank You,

Paul, K5AF