[TenTec] Wanted: Argosy (analog)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Wanted: Argosy (analog)
From: Caitlyn Martin <k7vo@mizuhoradio.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:39:09 -0500
Hi, everyone,

I'm also in the market for an original (analog) Argosy.  Must work
perfectly (as in PTO in good shape).  Strong preference to units with a
serial number >425 unless you can assure me the mod to reduce the noise
floor on the early ones are done.  The more options and accessories
(including the matching PS) the better and the more I'll pay within
reason.

Please e-mail me with what you have, what shape it's in, and, of
course, the price.

Thanks and 73,
Caity
K7VO