Re: [TenTec] Corsair 2 - Fix or sell it as is?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair 2 - Fix or sell it as is?
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:30:38 -0700 (PDT)
Gee Dan, you make me sorry I only have two of these.
;-)

In the days when everything new is digital, a top
shelf analog rig will be quite unique to be certain.

--------------------

Re: [TenTec] Corsair 2 - Fix or sell it as is?
from [OTAKEBI] [Permanent Link][Original]

That radio is the kind of rig that will, in my
opinion, one day will be as  sought after as much as
some of the old Drakes, Collins, and Heathkits.
But, just think of all the fun you are going to have
and the stories you will be able to tell when people
see your shack.

Good luck,
Dan/N4VET