[TenTec] Ten Tec realy source driver boards

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec realy source driver boards
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:03:26 -0500
If any are interested, I?m having a batch of Ten Tec relay source driver and Yaesu format encoder boards made to be used in station automation and antenna switching.

I need the band data in Yaesu format presented on the parallel port for a Hamation program. These boards also convert the relay sink driver band outputs to relay source driver outputs.

The Source driver will work with the KO4NR (Far Circuits) and Array Solutions antenna switches

In order to keep unit costs down I need to make more than I need. I'll sell the extra boards as boards only, kits or assembled and tested.

I'm about to place the order for the encoder boards so if any would want one of these, Let me know.

Please contact me off the list.

Best wishes,
Rich
K5SF