[TenTec] Fwd: [N3SH] Ten Tec Triton IV FS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Fwd: [N3SH] Ten Tec Triton IV FS
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:37:15 -0500 (CDT)
Forwarding this message for a friend.  Please reply direct to WN3BOJ
pinsker@verizon.net if interested.

73, ron w3wn
From: pinsker@verizon.net
Date: 2006/07/28 Fri AM 08:39:40 CDT
To: n3sh@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [N3SH] Ten Tec Xcvr.
Hi gang,

Due to some money problems, I need to sell my HF radio.  It is a Ten Tec Triton
IV digital.  80/40/20/15/10 meters.  Full output on all bands.  Comes with the
matching power supply and desk mike.  Also an MFJ tuner that matches the radio
and power supply.  All cables and manuels included.  (The VOX does not work,
but a schametic is included.)

The price is $350.00.  Will meet you or come to your QTH in the greater
Pittsburgh area.

Thanks for reading this.

TenTec mailing list