[TenTec] Looking for two small items

To: "QRP-L Reflector" <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>,"Ten Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for two small items
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 00:28:12 -0600
GE, Gang:

1. Looking for an Airpax breaker, to use with an OMNI-C. This breaker goes
in-line with a power supply, and protects the rig the same way a Ten-Tec
PS/spkr would. If you have one with which you will part, please let me
know, thanks.

2. Also looking for a 1/8" stereo chassis mount closed circuit. I need to
switch between a tiny powered speaker and a larger desktop speaker. Please
let me know if you have one you can part with.

Please drop by during the Bumble Bee outing tomorrow. My number is 78, and
I will certainly begin on 20Metres. Antennas will be HB wire, an inverted
vee and a ground plane with four above-ground radials. Rig will be an
ATS-II. Hoping to see everyone there!

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey